Zwilling Carrara Plus puts a stylish spin on traditional nonstick. Named for the Tuscan town famous for the marble that shares its name, these fry pans feature the white CeraForce Ultra ceramic nonstick coating. With this exclusive coating, each fry pan boasts incredible release and easy cleanup.
Beautiful and ultra-durable, this PFOA and PTFE-free coating provides a blank canvas on which chefs can brown food beautifully—the white ceramic allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. The cold-forged, extremely pure aluminum body and sturdy construction provide even heat distribution. An added bonus: the thick, uncoated aluminum rim is extremely sturdy—protecting against the chips that can occur when utensils hit against the pan while cooking.
Benefits of this size: A large pan obviously means a large amount of food can be cooked in it at once without overcrowding the pan. It also means greater heat retention, as there is more material available to hold heat.
Commonly used for: Frying four eggs or three chicken breasts, frying bacon strips without having to trim the ends, making a pan pizza, galette, or Dutch baby (11 inches is the ideal size for baking pans).
- Durable CeraForce Ultra ceramic nonstick coating boasts quick release, perfect browning and fast cleanup
- Eco-friendly CeraForce Ultra coating is PFOA and PTFE-free for no harmful fumes
- Made from pure aluminum, the thick cold forged body heats up rapidly, evenly and efficiently
- Thick, uncoated aluminum rim is extremely durable and chip resistant
- Anti-slip, ergonomic phenolic stay-cool handle with a metal cap offers a secure grip