It’s easy to create durable and functional outdoor furniture, storage solutions, and more using 2x4basics® do-it-yourself products just add 2×4’s. Build your own custom workbench with integrated shelving using our 2×4 basics Work Bench Legs with Shelf Links and your lumber. This innovative, do-it-yourself system lets you easily assemble a custom workbench with any dimensions up to 8 feet long and 4 feet wide, all in less than an hour. Sturdy 2×4 framing and advanced engineering make the 2×4 basics Work Bench with Shelf Links stable, durable and strong. Instructions and hardware included, all you need is lumber and tools for assembly.
- Made of durable, maintenance-free structural resin
- The WorkBench legs and ShelfLinks are built to last 2x4s not included
- Workbench and ShelfLinks support spans up to 8-feet (2.4 m) and 1000 pounds (400 kg) per shelf.
- Customizable to your needs, make your DIY WorkBench any size between 2.8 feet long and up to 4 feet wide, and stain, paint, or finish your wood as you desire.
- All necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions included.
- Simple assembly is required.
- NOTE: Lumber and tools not included.
- Only straight, 90° cuts are required, with no miters or angles.
- Kit includes: 4 black Work Bench legs, 6 black ShelfLinks, hardware pack To make your custom unit.
- You will need: 2×4’s and plywood or particleboard (amount determined by preferred size of your workbench, lumber guide included), a screwdriver (power screwdriver recommended), a tape measure and saw if lumber is not already cut to size WorkBench legs stand 36 inches high (90cm).
- Single Shelf Link measures 5″x 3″x15.5″ Assembled unit dimensions depend on customized design
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
751 – 1000 lbs
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
36.00 x 96.00 x 34.50 Inches